Why Knoxville TN Homeowners Should Know The Symptoms Of Mold Exposure

Why Knoxville TN Homeowners Should Know The Symptoms Of Mold Exposure

Do you think you have been exposed to toxic mold? Millions of people are exposed to toxic mold on a daily basis – without even touching it.

By ingesting and breathing mold particles, they don’t know they have been exposed. Mold can be hidden in your crawlspace, basement, behind walls, and throughout multiple places. Mold is especially common in Knoxville and East Tennessee, where our damp and humid climate traps moisture and encourages mold growth.

Mold can make you very ill and can sometimes be deadly. Our immune systems can be compromised by the damaging effects of mold. Mold toxicity is something that goes unnoticed and misdiagnosed quite often.

When people are around toxic mold, they are usually exposed by breathing in airborne mycotoxins. Like mold spores, mycotoxins are too small for one to see with the naked eye. Mycotoxins are invisible chemicals that can be contaminating to your environment.

From your clothing to your bedding, it can contaminate your belongings or home.

Multiple diseases and symptoms get mistaken for mold exposure, including fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, Lyme disease, hormone issues and much more.

If you have reason to believe that you’re suffering from mold exposure, it may be time to schedule a professional inspection.

Mold remediation and mold removal may be necessary, but getting a professional opinion and a course of action will ensure that future problems don’t arise.
If this touches home with you, give Mold Doctors USA a call at 865-945-3000 to schedule a free, no hassle inspection.