Are you dealing with flood or water damage in your home or business? If not remedied quickly, water damage can pose health risks to those exposed in your home or business. Thankfully, our team at Mold Doctors USA can assist you 24/7 with flood damage repair in Knoxville. Our experienced and certified team will restore your property correctly and professionally. Below are some tips and tricks so you can be prepared to spot and handle water or flood damage correctly.
What are some common examples of water damage?
- Washing machine leaks into floors and walls
- Toilet or sink overflows
- Hot water heater leaks
- Refrigerator or dishwasher leaks
- Storms or heavy rain brings water into house
- Holes in ceiling or roof
There are many other reasons water can leak in your home or business, but these are just a few of the most common ones.
How can I detect early water damage?
- Dark Streaks: Dark streaks on your walls or ceiling can be an early sign of water leaking through your bricks or mortar. Although small, over time these leaks can weaken the structure of your home.
- Musty Odors: Unpleasant smells or odors coming from your home could be a sign of a water leaks.
- Standing Water: Standing water is the most obvious sign that remediation is needed as soon as possible. If you see standing water in your home or business, call Mold Doctors USA immediately for assistance.
If you have a home or commercial property flood, be sure to call Mold Doctors USA quickly to remedy the situation. The quicker you act, the less damage that is likely to occur. Our professionals can conduct a full investigation of the area and work to remove the water quickly. We’re available 24/7 to assist you with flood damage repair in Knoxville as well as mold, water, fire and other emergency remediation issues. Give us a call today! We are happy to help.