Mold spores are very common indoors and outdoors and can often grow undetected in wet or moist places. Exposure to mold spores can also lead to allergies, bronchitis, pneumonia, and more, which means they shouldn’t live in your home or business. People often believe that cleaning the area will get rid of the mold, but professional mold remediation is the best way to keep your family or coworkers safe. If you believe you have mold spores in your home or business, Mold Doctors USA serves the greater Knoxville area and can help you remove the impacted materials and clean the area in 5 easy steps.
Our Mold Remediation Process:
- The trained professionals at Mold Doctors USA will come visit your home or business and conduct an investigation to determine if mold spores are present.
- If mold spores are present, our team will start by lowering the moisture and humidity levels in your home or business to normal range. This will help prevent further mold growth.
- As for the mold currently present, containment methods will be used to prevent spores from spreading.
- Our specialized equipment will be used to capture and remove mold and dust particles from the air. This will help prevent you from getting sick in the future.
- Finally, we will use our special cleaning product, MoldRx, to kill any remaining mold spores and keep new spores from growing.
If you believe you have mold spores growing in your home or business, schedule a free consultation with Mold Doctors USA today. Our professionals are happy to help you! In additional to mold removal and remediation, we also specialize in water damage remediation, crawlspace encapsulation, duct cleaning, sewage cleanup, emergency storm repair, and more! Call us today at 865-945-3000. We look forward to hearing from you soon!