Have you ever encountered mold in your home or business? Mold spores are very common indoors and outdoors and can often grow undetected. According to recent studies, approximately 50% of homes suffer from moisture problems that result in mold damage. Mold in your home or business can lead to multiple health issues such as bronchitis, allergies, pneumonia, and more. Mold Doctors USA in Knoxville specializes in mold removal and remediation and can help restore your home or business.
If you detect mold spores in your home or business, below are 5 steps that we will take to restore your property:
- If you find mold, contact Mold Doctors USA for 24/7 assistance. Mold is often caused by moisture or water damage, so it is likely that there is a source of water leading to the area resulting in mold.
- Once you contact Mold Doctors USA, our trained inspectors will visit your home or business and conduct a thorough investigation to determine the moisture source.
- Next, the team will work to return the moisture and humidity levels back to normal.
- Mold Doctors USA will then use methods of containment to prevent the spread of mold and ensure the environment is safe and healthy for everyone.
- Finally, we will use equipment to remove dust and mold particles out of the air. Our cleaning product, MoldRX, will kill any remaining mold spores and prevent new spores from growing.
If you believe you have mold spores growing in your home or business, contact Mold Doctors USA in Knoxville today to schedule a free consultation. You should never wait to begin mold removal in Knoxville; professional removal is the best way to keep your family, friends, and coworkers safe. Give us a call at 865-945-3000 to get started. We look forward to hearing from you soon!