Water damage can take a great toll on your home or business. The longer that water damage is left untreated, the worse the effects are. Mold Doctors USA is available 24/7 to help you with any damage or remediation needs you may have. Our staff will make sure that your home or business is restored quickly and professionally.
What are some early signs of water damage in my home or business?
- Dark Streaks: Streaks can appear on the walls, ceiling, and even through bricks or cement. This is due to water leaking somewhere in the structure.
- Musty Odors: Unpleasant or musty odors that remain even after cleaning could be coming from your crawlspace. Musty odors indicate moisture in the crawlspace that will need to be removed.
- Standing Water: Standing water in your home or business is an obvious sign that there is a leak in your crawlspace or basement that needs to be repaired.
What is the process for water damage repair?
- First, call the professionals at Mold Doctors USA. We are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.
- Next, if you are able to find the source of the leak, stop the water from leaking further. If not, turning off the water source will help us determine where the water is coming from.
- Next, we will remove any materials that could be damaged from the water. This is done to prevent mold growth after water damage.
- Once we locate the source, water extraction and dehumidifying machines will take out any excess water from the home. By doing water removal, we can prevent mold from growing in the home.
- Finally, based on the extent of the damage we will assess and start the repair process. Our team will work to restore your home or business to its original state.
If you have been a victim of water damage in Knoxville, Tellico Village, Maryville, Sevierville, or any surrounding areas, contact Mold Doctors USA today to get 24/7 assistance.